The objectives which underpin the policy are
- To develop a full understanding of the needs of our customers.
- To work in close co-operation with clients, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service, first time.
- Actively to seek customer feedback and to use this as a format for continuous assessment and improvement.
- To develop the potential of our employees to ensure all members of staff are capable of undertaking work required in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental policies.
Achievement of these policy aims involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
Impression Europe is fully committed to delivering the objectives of this quality policy statement within all its activities and work undertaken by the Company.
Our Directors have a specific responsibility for ensuring that the management structure reflects the quality standard, so that compliance with this Quality Policy is maintained and improved.
We are continually developing the Company’s operation and upgrading of IT systems and invest to a high degree in staff training to professional level.
Impression Europe’s approach is to listen to our clients and customers and to openly discuss the individual requirements of every contract, thus ensuring that our clients remain fully satisfied with our service delivery.
Impression Europe management and supervisory staff has the authority to make decisions, within the scope of their responsibilities, and is charged with working in accordance with the documented procedures.
In order for Impression Europe to achieve the above objectives, every employee and sub-contractor must:
- understand customer and client needs
- be responsible and accountable for the quality of work