We all depend on the Earth’s natural resources to live. These resources should be protected and enhanced.
1. Impression Europe is committed to the principals and practice of protecting the environment where possible from the result of the activities in creating products and services and minimising as far as possible any such effects.
2. Impression Europe aims to ensure:
a. Energy is used efficiently and we use environmentally friendly options where possible.
b. Use our materials economically causing as little waste as possible.
c. Re-use, collect and dispose of waste in as environmentally friendly a manner as possible.
3. Pay particular attention to environmental issues including the conservation of energy and natural resources, the control of noise levels, recycling of waste material and the utilisation of non-polluting technology.
4. Impression Europe will set and continually revise achievable standards in minimising our carbon footprint.
5. Impression Europe will educate, inform and involve its workforce in all issues relating to the environment in an effort to improve wherever possible our environmental impact and to promote best practice.
6. We will endeavour to work with our suppliers to minimise carbon footprint wherever possible.
Impression Europe strives to implement and encourage the highest environmental and ethical standards through its global operations. Impression Europe believes in doing business withthose suppliers and partners who embrace and demonstrate high standards of ethical behaviour.
Impression Europe will work towards working practices that promote a sustainable economy and environment for all.
Impression Europe is a privately owned limited company that takes its social responsibilities very seriously. We are regularly involved with fund raising activities and regularly contribute financially as well as gifts and products to local and national charities. We support fund raising activities of our staff and others with contributions and time allowance.
Impression Europe Ltd.