Impression Europe Limited believes that sustainable development should meet the needs of the present without comprising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It means improving quality of life for people today, as well as thinking about those who will live after us.
Impression Europe believe that a Sustainable Community is dependent on people acting together to create healthy, safe places in which to live, work and play.
Impression Europe will work towards both a sustainable community and sustainable development through:
- Engagement – People should be able to contribute to decisions that affect their quality of life, and their environment.
- Equity – Resources should be used to provide for the needs of the whole community without exclusion or disadvantage to any group.
- Economic Development – We all depend on a strong, broadly based local economy. This should be developed in partnership to provide opportunities for the whole community.
Supply Chain CSR Policy
Impression Europe will strive to contribute to the creation of a sustainable society by understanding and solving issues associated with the supply chains of our business.
Impression Europe will strive to support improvements in our supply chains by seeking understanding and implementation of the following principles by our business associates.
- We will engage in fair trade, prevent corruption and comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- We will not be complicit in human rights abuse and violation
- We will not participate in forced labour, child labour or unlawfully cheap labour
We all depend on the Earth’s natural resources to live. These resources should be protected and enhanced.
- Impression Europe is committed to the principals and practice of protecting the environment where possible from the result of the activities in creating products and services and minimising as far as possible any such effects.
- Impression Europe aims to ensure;
a. Energy is used efficiently and we use environmentally friendly options where possible.
b. Use our materials economically causing as little waste as possible.
c. Re-use, collect and dispose of waste in as environmentally friendly manner as possible.
- Pay particular attention to environmental issues including the conservation of energy and natural resources, the control of noise levels, recycling of waste material and the utilization of non-polluting technology.
- Impression Europe will set and continually revise achievable standards in minimising our carbon footprint.
- Impression Europe will educate, inform and involve its workforce in all issues relating to the environment in an effort to improve wherever possible our environmental impact and to promote best practice.
- We will endeavour to work with our suppliers to minimise carbon footprint wherever possible.
Impression Europe strives to implement and encourage the highest environmental and ethical standards through its global operations. Impression Europe believes in doing business with those suppliers and partners who embrace and demonstrate high standards of ethical business behaviour.
Impression Europe will work towards working practices that promote a sustainable economy and environment for all.
Impression Europe is a privately owned company and takes its social responsibilities very seriously. We are regularly involved with fund raising activities and regularly contribute financially as well as gifts and products to local and national charities. We support fund raising activities of our staff and others with contributions and time allowance.